application to be a tester

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Autism Awareness

 I created a treasury, "april is autism awareness month". This isn't the treasury I'll be featured in, but one I put up myself. It's just something fun for autism awareness month.


I should have 3 new crochet patterns up on Etsy either tonight or tomorrow morning.  I created a beanie, the frog prince, and I created 2 capes, with the help of my friend Rebecca Goldsmith. Click here for Rebecca's shop
There are more items to come soon. I'll soon be working on my Alice in Wonderland series some more, and I have a couple of other items in the making as well.


I hope you have a wonderful easter weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Just stopping by to say HI before I check out your treasury!

    {{hugs}}
    <><

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting me and my blog