application to be a tester

Thursday, March 25, 2010

April is Autism Awareness Month

April is Autism Awareness month. Many of you may not know but I have a sweet, fun loving 14 year old son named Zachary who has Down Syndrome and Autism. He is the youngest of my 3 children, and the only one still at home. He is a joy to be around. Zachary's disabilities have taught my whole family a lot about patience and understanding.
I will be donating 10% of all my sales for the month of April to Zachary's school, the Cape Cod Collaborative in Dennis.
I will also be featured in a treasury on Etsy, which will be comming up in the beginning of April. When the treasury is up, I will post the link.

3 comments:

  1. I did not know that! What a wonderful photo. I love photos showing the wind in action! IT somehow lets me feel the wind!

    Hello Zachary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you let us become aware of that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a good heart! I love this photo!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting me and my blog