application to be a tester

Friday, April 2, 2010

peaches and creme overload

Hi everyone,
I have a ton of peaches and creme 1lb cones ...aran color only..and i'm trying to get rid of the...no cost for the yarn,  and you only have to pay for the shipping. The shipping is cheapest if you go with the priority box..it only holds one cone and it is $9.60 to anywhere in usa. If anyone is interested please contact me. And it you want more than one, then we can try and figure out how to get them to you for as cheap as possible.

2 comments:

  1. Great deal!


    Friday Fun http://christiecottage.blogspot.com/2010/04/friday-fun.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. someone that lives on the cape is purchasing 40 of these cones..great deal for her and I obtain a lot more room to purchase more yarns! yay!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting me and my blog