application to be a tester

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I Love My Friends

My good friend Cindy wrote me this amazing poem for getting into the upcoming issue of Crochet World:


It started with a skein of yarn and a crochet hook in her hands,
Her mind was focused on what she could make to keep up with her life's demands.
It started with a little square and a blanket came to be,
Her heart said "thank you Lord" this craft was created just for me!
Through many years and many tear she just kept on pushing through,
Booties and  sweaters and scarves and mittens could be created just for you.
This gift she was given she has used with her faith and has worked with all of her heart,
She has come to be the best around and has been given a brand new start.
YOU DID IT! YOU DID IT! my blessed friend you have wonderfully came to be,
a blessing by sharing your gift with others and also for me.
You deserve this day and so much more...be proud and be content of what God has done for you.
I will keep on praying that you will be more blessed because you deserve it too!
I love you and I am very proud of you!

Thank you Cindy so much, it means the world to me!

I love my friends, and the encouragement they give me. They are a blessing on both the days that I am doubting myself, and the days I'm celebrating the talents God gave me. Enjoy and cherish your friends, you never know when their strengths will be a blessing for you!

3 comments:

  1. I am so thankful for your blessings Sandy!

    I was thrilled to receive your email last night.

    Congratulations!!


    GOD is good!

    <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sandy that is such a nice poem and congratulations on getting into the upcoming issue of crochet world, make sure to tell us when and where we can get a hold of the article.

    Thanks for being a good friend to me here on etsy, you are always there when I need help.

    Love Joyce

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting me and my blog